Have you downloaded this fabulous app yet? If you haven't, you must stop what you are doing and download now. It's free!

You download this app to all of your I-products. I have it on my IPad, my Iphone, my kids I-Touches, and my daughter's IPhone. Whenever anyone misplaces it, I can go to any of the devices, or my computer, and activate it. I can make the lost device beep and can also program a message on it. For instance, if I know it's lost inside our house I will make it beep so we can find it. If I thought it was lost outside of our house, I would make and beep and have it displayed to say, "please call xxx-xxxx". Trust me, you need this app, especially if you have kids.
It also displays a google map and pinpoints the exact location of your IPhone. Honest to goodness it gives you an address.
Insert funny story: my niece is a senior and high school and is friends with a big husky football player. His IPhone was stolen and he had this device installed. He found the address, went and knocked on the door and said, "You have my iphone and I want it back!" He succeeded. Of course, you and I might have to befriend big burly men to go with us for this to be successful.
I have used this app 3 times just this week to locate EG's ITouch within our house. Do you have this app? Have you ever located your IPhone using it?
PS Melanie and LindaB, the recipes are coming today or tomorrow.




4 comments:
i. had. no. idea.
thank you. this will save me time, pain, and money.
Do you have Mobile Me? It's telling me I have to be a MM member....
You do need a mobile me account, but it doesn't cost. It's different than the mobile me service Apple can sell you. To set up your mobile me account just use your Apple ID. Now, in my case, my apple ID was aherrold. I had to log into Apple and change my Apple ID to my email address. Then just use that for your mobile me account. This sounds more complicated than it is, really. THere are step by step instructions that come with the app. Just follow those and you will be fine.
The only hiccup I have found is that it doesn't seem to support the oldest version of the ITouch.
Good luck!
OK, I do want your chicken spaghetti recipe because I LOVE the one from Pioneer Woman and if yours is better...it must be really good!!
Post a Comment