Monday, February 21, 2011

Corn and Rice Casserole

This recipe is from my sister-in-law, Amy. It's an absolute favorite of both of our families. We serve this every Thanksgiving, and it my house it has replaced the cheesy potatoes with the corn flakes. It goes great with most meat dishes: brisket, pork, ribs, and even BBQ chicken.

1 package mahatma saffron rice (cook according to directions)
1 stick butter
2 cans mexicorn-drained
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup grated cheese

Mix all together. Bake at 350^ for 30 minutes until bubbly.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Melanie Rossi said...

I'm going to try this and the cheese soup soon, but Jared and I are trying to eat good this week because he is in a competition with a couple guys to see who can lose the most. We only started this yesterday and I'm already starving!