It's been so ridiculously long since I have blogged about anything that I'm not sure anyone is listening besides my Mom.
I have so much to blog about and so little time. Where to start? Ok, how about with the truth. The truth is that I got an IPad for Christmas and I love it. My very favorite app is Flipboard. Have you heard of it? It was named app of the year last year by apple. You can put many things on your flipboard and personalize it the way you want. For example, my flipboard has Facebook, google reader for the blogs I read, USA today, and the list goes on.
The quality of the photos is just phenomenal. You will never look at Facebook the same way again. And so here it is, the reason I am blogging again. Blogs have never looked better than on Flipboard, and I am just dying to see my own blog on it!
Do I have too much time on my hands? Yes. Do I have a brain freeze from the -11 temperature we saw this morning. Oh yeah. Are my kids starting to drive me crazy. You bet.
Well, I'm off to go enjoy reading my own blog on Flipboard. What is your favorite app?




5 comments:
I'm jealous.
But yes. I'm here.
Hooray! Thanks for still being here, Annie! Come play on my IPad anytime!
Hey, have you figured out a way to actually blog on your ipad? I don't have one because I didn't think you could do it, but if there's a way, I'd like to get one.
Melanie, in can pull my blog up on my IPAD, insert a title, but since there's no tab key I can figure out how to get to the main body. So, in answer tontine question, I don't think so, but I will work on it and let you know. PS I'm leaving this comment on my IPAD.
Melanie, figured it out. Go read my latest post.
Post a Comment