Saturday, August 16, 2008

AAGGGHHH....

I didn't know how else to title this blog because that is pretty much how I am feeling right now. I have been living in so much chaos (or, as I like to call it "box hell") for the last few days. Our wireless internet still isn't working so it was a major feat to even be able to get on to blog. We have accomplished so much in the last few days. We had the upstairs recarpeted, the family room repainted, surround sound installed, t.v. mounted and have a painter scheduled for next week to paint the kitchen cabinets and entry hall. Doing these things has really helped us feel more like we are at home and not living in someone else's house. We still haven't even attempted to unpack the garage. Daniel's mom unpacked my dining room yesterday and that was a huge help b/c now you can walk in the front door!!! There is nothing on the walls and still boxes to unload, but it is getting better. I can't find my bathroom scale which is actually just fine with me because I'm SURE it wouldn't be right--hee hee. Our goal is to get functional this weekend so we can start a normal routine on Monday. I have got to get back to the gym and start cooking in and stop eating out. So, as you can see by my scatterred-brained writing that aaagghhh really is the best title. More organized thoughts later....

No comments: