Sunday, August 17, 2008

Good Friends and Good Food


Last night Daniel and I met some of my sorority sisters and their husbands for dinner at Pappas Steakhouse. This has been on the calendar since we found out we were moving. Of course, finding a sitter was a bit tricky, but through some recommendations I was able to find a good Christian girl in her young 20s. (of course the kids aren't awake yet so I don't know if she passed the "fun" test or not) Although we are both exhausted from the week, we needed a night off and without kids.

It was so fun to see everyone again. No one has changed a bit and it's funny how you can pick up right where you left off. We laughed hard and long till they kicked us out. Thanks, girls, for letting us crash the night! Oh, and did I mention how delicious the food was??? The diet starts Monday!!!!

No comments: