I can't believe I am actually starting to pack up things. I love this house. It holds so many memories for me. We moved into this house when Hannah was 4 and Abby was 1 and Ellie Grace was on the way. We had 2 kids in cribs in this house and saw them graduate to big girl beds. We've had birthday parties, church parties, OU watch parties, Christmas, and family events in this house. I can't believe we are actually moving out of this house.
Leaving this house is so much more than leaving a house. It means I'm leaving this life behind. We are leaving our school, church, family, friends and a way of life. I'm leaving my routine. I'm leaving my gym, my cleaners, my grocery store, my drug store, my doctors, and dentists. This house is a home. We won't be sleeping in this home ever again. Weird!! Instead, we pack up to move to a new house...set to make it into a home.
This will probably be the last Tulsa Blog and the last blog I post for several days. We have 2 days with packers and movers here and then head out at the crack of dawn on Sunday morning for Houston. When I blog again, it will be as an official Texan from the house above. Ya'll come back now, you hear?!




1 comment:
Ok...got a lump in my throat reading your post. I so sincerely wish you guys all the best. I know I haven't been the best of keeping in touch but within this blog world I have done a better job...I plan to keep reading and keep posting. Good Luck, Be well & God Bless!
Post a Comment