My friend, Linda, came to visit Wednesday. We jokingly refer to each other as "BFF". This is such an unlikely friendship that only God can orchestrate. She is 20 years older than I am...old enough to be my Mother. We were brought together through our positions with Community Bible Study and our friendship blossomed. We have so much in common. We dress alike, we think alike, we love the Lord, we love to workout and we were both Thetas. Sometimes, it was even embarrassing because we would show up, unknowlingly, to CBS with the same jacket, or shoes or earrings. It became a joke with the other leadership. It can just be plain obnoxious!
She is such a good friend that she came down for 24 hours just to help me put the finishing touches on my house. She worked like a dog hanging pictures only stopping for lunch. She is an encourager, supporter and role model. I love you, Linda. Thanks for coming!!!




1 comment:
That Linda is so DARN CUTE! I just want to give her a big hug. What a blessing for her to come help you. Linda, if you are reading this, I'll be working on my house next week. And you won't even have to drive very far.
Post a Comment