Although I would love to rant about my 7 hour ordeal getting my Texas drivers license today...I decided to show these fun pictures from a recent family event. My kids thought they were hilarious. Thanks for doing this, David.
oh, the JOYS of moving to the great state of texas. the drivers license dabaucle happens to us all. At a church we were visiting when we first got here, the minister was new and joked about the ordeal in his sermon. Unfortunately, he had a crack in his window and didn't pass inspections until it was fixed...imagine the agony! I did find a really cute town down by you...Richmond. Thats where I had to go for plates. CUTE store on mainstreet downtown...
1 comment:
oh, the JOYS of moving to the great state of texas. the drivers license dabaucle happens to us all. At a church we were visiting when we first got here, the minister was new and joked about the ordeal in his sermon. Unfortunately, he had a crack in his window and didn't pass inspections until it was fixed...imagine the agony!
I did find a really cute town down by you...Richmond. Thats where I had to go for plates. CUTE store on mainstreet downtown...
Post a Comment