Tonight we took Hannah to her new gymnastics home. I'd say it was a success. Just look at that big smile on her face. The coach was extremely warm and the other girls were talking and laughing with her. The drive wasn't bad either. It was only about 20 minutes each way. We were home in time to watch trampoline on the Olympics.
I must tell you that I all I wanted to accomplish today was to get my Texas drivers license. Well, to do that you must have a registered vehicle. To get a registered vehicle you must have a state inspection sticker. Wouldn't you know that all 3 of these things are in different cities???? At 1:00 I set out for my inspection in Sugar Land. At 1:30 I headed out to Stafford for my vehicle registration. At 2:15 I started driving towards Rosenburg to get ny drivers license. When I got there the line was out the door with at least 50 people ahead of me. I did not stay! I will head back some morning to be there at 8:00 when they open the doors. Don't you love red tape???




No comments:
Post a Comment