I love nursery rhymes, but the latest one that I read might be my favorite. My Mom e-mailed this to the girls and I thought it was really special. Hope you don't mind me sharing, Mom. We miss you and can't wait to see you!!!
Hi Hannah, Abby, and Ellie Grace,
How I miss each sweet little face.
We went to church - our row was bare.
No one was sitting upon your chair.
We went to lunch with the Foster crew,
All agreed: WE MISS YOU!
BBD is just not the same,
A smaller table when they call our name.
My Wii was silent - no bowling noise.
No need to get out any toys.
My little people are all put away,
No little girls came over to play.
No paper and markers on my floor,
The house is clean but what a bore!
No "cutie girls" were singing songs,
It seems like you've been gone so long!
But two more weeks and we'll be there;
We'll get on a jet and come by air.
Can't wait to see your house, your room.
You better get ready, we'll be there soon.
God has a plan for you and me,
Though sometimes it's so hard to see.
Right now your place is Sugar Land,
So we'll just have to trust His hand.
He'll guide and protect you while we're apart,
And bring some peace to my aching heart.
So you pray for us; and we'll pray for you
Lots of love from Paki & JuJu.




4 comments:
Ok, I am crying a river over here. That is the sweetest, most heartfelt thing I have read in a long time! What a precious precious mom you have, and poetically talented too! She said it all so well. I am going to try to compose myself now.
I warned you about the Texas DMV... It took me 3 hours just to renew. Jenni just didn't believe me
so sweet! You need to save that for your girls. It is precious!
tears....can translate to my life with the exception of girls!
Post a Comment