I have the world's best nieces and nephews. I also happen to have the world's best Aunt. When I was a teenager and in my 20s, I would come to Houston to visit my Aunt. She always spoiled me. We would go do fun things and when I had kids, she would spoil my girls. I have learned from the best. I would have never dreamed that someday my nieces would be coming to Houston to visit me. I'm so thankful for the role model I had so that I can try to be that great of an Aunt.
What a wonderful visit I had with Kaylee last week. I feel so honored that a 15 year old would want to spend her days off from school with an old housewife, but for some reason she did. We had fun shopping, going to museums, eating out, and movie-going, but my favorite part of my time with her was talking about the Lord. She is a teen that is on fire for Jesus. She really has a good head on her shoulders and I am the one who was blessed by her visit. Thanks for spending your week with me, Kaylee. I look forward to many more fun visits!
What a wonderful visit I had with Kaylee last week. I feel so honored that a 15 year old would want to spend her days off from school with an old housewife, but for some reason she did. We had fun shopping, going to museums, eating out, and movie-going, but my favorite part of my time with her was talking about the Lord. She is a teen that is on fire for Jesus. She really has a good head on her shoulders and I am the one who was blessed by her visit. Thanks for spending your week with me, Kaylee. I look forward to many more fun visits!




No comments:
Post a Comment