Well, Hannah lost a tooth this weekend. It's funny, it's her 10th tooth to lose, but it doesn't seem to diminish the thrill. She was seriously excited. I went to sleep before Hannah. Evidently, she was up typing a letter to the tooth fairy. Below is her letter and then her response:Dear Tooth Fairy 10/25/08
I just lost my 10th tooth. (Double Digits.) If you could get me a My Mebas that would be great, but if you can not it is okay. Can you get me a stuffed animal that is a bunny, monkey or a webkinz that is new.
One day I called your assistant when I was in Destin, Florida. I told her that I wasn’t home.
What is your email address? What is your real name? Please write on the back the answers. You can use my pencil or pen.
Sincerely Hannah
I just lost my 10th tooth. (Double Digits.) If you could get me a My Mebas that would be great, but if you can not it is okay. Can you get me a stuffed animal that is a bunny, monkey or a webkinz that is new.
One day I called your assistant when I was in Destin, Florida. I told her that I wasn’t home.
What is your email address? What is your real name? Please write on the back the answers. You can use my pencil or pen.
Sincerely Hannah
response letter:
Dear Hannah-
What a nice letter. Thank you so much for writing for writing me a letter. I usually only pick up a tooth when I work, so it was nice to get it.
I am sorry I didn’t get you a stuffed animal or a My Mebas. I had lots of boys and girls loose their teeth tonight and I was very busy. I hope you can save up to something you really want.
I don’t have an e-mail address b/c I am very busy. As for my name, I can’t give that away! It’s a secret- and Santa Clause only knows my name.
You are such a sweet girl. Say hello to Abby and Ellie Grace. And say hello to your mommy and daddy to- do you know that I have all of their teeth too?
Love
The Tooth Fairy
What a nice letter. Thank you so much for writing for writing me a letter. I usually only pick up a tooth when I work, so it was nice to get it.
I am sorry I didn’t get you a stuffed animal or a My Mebas. I had lots of boys and girls loose their teeth tonight and I was very busy. I hope you can save up to something you really want.
I don’t have an e-mail address b/c I am very busy. As for my name, I can’t give that away! It’s a secret- and Santa Clause only knows my name.
You are such a sweet girl. Say hello to Abby and Ellie Grace. And say hello to your mommy and daddy to- do you know that I have all of their teeth too?
Love
The Tooth Fairy




2 comments:
So cute! Last year the 1st graders at school all got letters from their tooth fairy. It was so cute. We'll keep it forever. She told her name though...it's Flora Peppermint :)
What's a My Mebas??
What a thoughtful, responsible tooth fairy you have! Ours is awfully forgetful! Sometimes, she doesn't make it to our house for a couple of days. She'd better be careful or she may get fired. Tell Hannah that she should be thankful for hers who writes back!!
Post a Comment