Thursday, October 30, 2008

More Pumpkin Fun


Today I had the privilege and pleasure of helping in Ellie Grace's class. They were carving pumpkins. It was a great science activity for the kids. They got to feel the goo inside the pumpkin, observe it's characteristics (whether or not it had a stem, the size, smooth or bumpy), and do a little math sorting and counting of pumpkin seeds. Ellie Grace was thrilled that I was coming to her class today to help. It is so much fun to watch your children interact in a setting other than home and watch them interact with other children. The kids were precious and had a great time.

1 comment:

@nnie said...

Pumpkinology is always so gooey and fun. When we were carving pumpkins last week, my two little ones were gagging when we were pulling all the insides out. I think they need to toughen up! :) Blessings,