Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Little Disciple

Abby is so sweet and has the sweetest heart and she has made it her mission to make sure EVERYONE knows about Jesus. Today, she comes home and says, "Mom, I told Michelle about Jesus. She wants to have Him in her heart, but her Mom doesn't believe and won't let her. I told her 'it's ok, your Mom doesn't have to know" (CRINGE) "She said her Mom is Jewish, so you know what that is Mom?" "Yes, Abby, I know." "Anyway, do you have to be baptized to go to Heaven or can you just believe?" "You can just believe" "Good, b/c I don't think her Mom will let her be baptized. Anyway, me and Kyra and Megan are starting a club at recess. It's a telling people about Jesus club. We are going to go around and talk to everyone until they all have Jesus in their hearts.

What a sweet girl! I'm sure the little Jewish parents aren't liking us much right now, though.

2 comments:

Alethia said...

If Kenz keeps witnessing we are going to have to budget in a 'Bible allowance'.... I've told her I'll buy Bibles for her friends she witnesses to, but please don't ask them what color they want anymore...LOL!!! Isn't it amazing to see their deep love for Jesus... I am so undeserving of the children I've been blessed with...they are His Mercy so evident on my life!

Anonymous said...

love it love it love it! ok, i'm stalking all your sites, ha! but this one made my night! can't wait to see what He does w/ our kids.....u go mighty army!
Julie Knapp