Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Boo

To my fellow friend blogger, I promise I did not intend to copy your blog today. It just so happens that we were booed last night. If you don't know what it means to be booed, click on the link above and read my friend's post. After school today, we went to Walgreens and gathered up our booing treasures and set out to boo some friends. Now, our boo instructions said we needed to boo 2 people, but we just could settle on 2 people so we went for 4. Oh my goodness did the girls ever have SO much fun. I drove the getaway car and they would run to each door, leave the "goods" and ring the door bell and run!!! A ding dong ditch with your Mom driving the getaway car. How cool is that? At our first stop, we were busted by the barking dog. Their Mom came out, but she has kept our secret and not told the kids who did it. The next house we were safe. Abby was so cute, she left the stuff on the doorstep and ran all the way to the car as fast as she could. Um, Abby, I think you forgot to ring the doorbell. "Oh, yeah!" LOL. The next house the Mom spotted us off and the last house we were safe. The girls were laughing so hard and it was quite inexpensive fun to be having with my girls. They absolutely loved it.

No comments: