My niece, Kaylee, is in town for a few days celebrating her fall break. I am so thrilled that she is here and so honored that she would spend her fall break with us! I picked her up last night at the airport and we came home to a block party. It was fun. The kids were all playing outside and we cooked out. Today, Kaylee and I went to the Holocaust Museum in Houston. I was puzzled as to why Houston had a Holocaust Museum, but we learned that alot of the Jews escaped to Galveston so the story told in the Museum is about the Houstonian Jews. It was very interesting and really sad. If you are ever here you should go see it.After the museum, we met Daniel for lunch at a Mexican restaurant here called Escalante's. We caught him off gaurd by having the waitstaff sing Happy Birthday to him. He was a good sport. He even let us treat ourselves to pedicures after lun
ch. We have 2 more fun filled days planned and I am loving every minute of having her here!
ch. We have 2 more fun filled days planned and I am loving every minute of having her here!




No comments:
Post a Comment