Tuesday, October 28, 2008
BBBRRRRR!!!!!
I SO wish I could have taken a picture of my kids today, but it would have sent Abby over the edge. (she is extrememly sensitive) The temperature when we left for school was 38. I know for most of you reading this in Tulsa it was in the 20s, but 38 is now FREEZING for us. We have adapted very quickly to the warmer climate. My kids all had coats, gloves and Abby even put a Jacqueline Kennedy style leopard print hat on. It was really cute. We get REALLY excited now for cold mornings so we can wear all of our cold gear. Keep in mind, the temp is going to get up to 67 this afternoon. I don't think we will be needing those gloves, but it was sure fun this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment