Monday, January 5, 2009
Dreams
I have been having the WILDEST dreams lately. Mostly my dreams have been about pregnancy or childbirth. I was wondering if I kept having these dreams because my tummy is getting so big. I mean, I have gained 17 pounds. I only gained 23 pounds with my first 2 pregnancies. By all accounts, I should be about 8 months at this point! Anyway, I asked my Mom, who is a self-diagnosed dream analyzer about my dreams. I later confirmed what she told me by looking at this website for dream interpretation. To dream that you are pregnant, symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it. This may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal. BINGO...my friend and I have an idea that we are both excited about. It has kind of snowballed into a really BIG idea. And, as the dream dictionary suggest, we aren't quite ready to talk about it. Whew...maybe I am not pregnant fat, just fat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
There was a woman that I worked with at St John that dreamed about fish EVERY SINGLE TIME someone was pregnant in our office. Seeing as how we were all young therapists, there were lots of babies. The scary part was that she dreamed it many times before the announcement had been made and she unintentionally outted a few girls!
So what did the dream I had mean? The one where you bought the house across the street? I'll have to pay more attention to my dreams and gets Fran's opinion when she's here.
Ha! You are cracking me up. Glad to hear about the positive dream interpretation.!! :)
(the word verification for this post is fattly - is there some kind of hidden meaning for me there?)
Post a Comment