Today is my 4th week of being in The Challenge, and with my 2 pound loss this week (yes! you read that correctly), my grand total is up to 8 pounds. I am so excited. That's an average of 2 pounds a week. I still have 9 pounds to go, but it feels like a milestone to be under the 10 pound mark. So much more feasible! Can you tell I'm excited??
Monday, February 2nd, will mark one month that I have been on Weight Watchers. That also means it will be time for me to take more pictures. I have to tell you, I'm pretty scared to see those back pictures, but they can't be as bad as before.
What about you? Is anyone still doing this with me?




1 comment:
good for you Amanda. I have a history with weight watchers and found it to be the best diet plan for me. Hang in there. I am trying to commit to exercising three times a week but with a 1 year old, its really hard to get to the gym. Its always good to know there are other moms out there try to stay healthy!
Post a Comment