Ok, so I wasn't planning to do this yet, but scroll down to see my before picture...
Ok, so that's not really me. That is a dead, wild hog on the side of the road near my house. And you Oklahoma girls thought dead possums were gross????
You got me! I couldn't believe that you were posting your before pictures. That hog was huge! I have seen them on that road before, but never that big.
3 comments:
ha! you scared me for a second... i thought i was gonna have to post my before pic too. hate to say, but i'm relieved it's the dead fat hog.
You got me! I couldn't believe that you were posting your before pictures. That hog was huge! I have seen them on that road before, but never that big.
what? where did that wild hog come from? I have never seen a dead hog on the side of the road??
Post a Comment