At least I'm not gaining weight. If I continue to lose half a pound every 2 weeks I will eventually get to my goal. I have 10 and 1/2 pound to lose, so basically this could take the rest of the year, but at least I am headed in the right direction.
Most of you are probably hoping for a romantic gift for Valentine's Day: chocolate, roses, diamonds, etc. I am actually hoping for a new scale! Don't laugh...I am serious. I want a scale that also measures body fat. I am working out a ton, so I have to believe that I am losing some body fat. Since I am not losing pounds, it would be very encouraging if that changes too!
In one short week I have to take my 2nd month pictures. I am dreading that. I thought I could lose at least 8 pounds in the first month. I guess slow and steady will have to win this race!




2 comments:
You look fantastic! It's all about healthy living and good choices...take time to enjoy today!
Amanda, I have been meaning to post on my blog too... I've just been so overwhelmed with busyness lately. I'm going to focus on the positive though... I can still fit in my jeans... unlike before when I was bulging over. Ick! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment