Friday, January 16, 2009

Follow Up Friday

Well, this week isn't nearly as exciting to report as last week. This is usually the "weigh" I do WW. One good loss followed by a small loss or nothing at all. So....I lost nothing this week. But, I did manage to maintain. I am expecting a good loss next week. Plus, I have a whole new set of points handed to me today. I am feeling like my workouts are starting to pay off. Feeling a little less muffin in my top. I need a loss next week to keep my motivation! But, here are my thoughts about The Challenge at the end of week 2:

Why am I not skinny yet...I have stayed on point 2 whole weeks!!!
Why doesn't wine count as a fruit??...it's made from grapes!
Why don't my jeans fit?
Why do the pounds go on so quickly and come off so painfully slow?

I'm ready to hear from YOU! Hello out there...support please. Linda, Fran, Allison and the list goes on....tell me how you are doing. Are you struggling? Is this easy for you? Have you cheated?

2 comments:

Nicole Callihan said...

Congratulations on maintaining. That can be just as hard! And after 5.5 last week, well, you're still averaging almost 3 lbs. a week! I'm doing okay. Feeling a little like I want to eat banana cream pie but trying to opt for bananas. Good luck this week!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda! I am proud of you for doing so well! I have been keeping up with you and sort of took your challenge...my goal is to exercise 6 days a week and I have done it 17 out of the 19 days of January. That is a feat for me! Miss you, Joli