The house we moved into was built in 1991, and not much has been done in the way of updating, so we are working through that process. My project today, was door knobs. I ordered them online and they came today. I was so excited that I couldn't wait for Daniel to put them on, so I did it myself. I love it...what a huge difference a little knob can make!
Here is a before shot with a lovely, shiny brass knob:
Here is the after shot with a venetian bronze lever:

4 comments:
I still just can't seem to think of you as Mandy. However I will now forever think of you as Handy!
yo. i would love to send you the trifle recipe...i just scanned it to my mom. however, i can't find your email. will you send it to me, please?
nice. thanks for sharing. now maybe i can do the same thing in my house.
Looks great! Where did you order them from? This is on my "to-do" list! By the way, your posts are hilarious!!
Post a Comment