Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

First, you MUST turn up your volume and listen. The song playing is the Mississippi Squirrel Revival. This would be the same song that I thought I could sing shortly after midnight! It sorta looks like I am leading praise and worship, but...well...I sorta am. Afterall, it's the squirrel revival!


Ok, on to more important matters. Like my drapes! Daniel's brother, David, and his wife, Amy, came in town with their 3 boys. Amy is a workhorse! If you need anything done at your house I highly recommend you befriend her. She and Daniel set to work finish the projects from the other night. First stop: Ellie Grace's room. Look how precious it turned out (ok, this is mainly for my Mom. I know the rest of you are probably bored, but just humor me!)





Next stop: Abby's room. Now, you'll recall, I'm not a big fan of her bedding, but the drapes look cute and we are going to paint the room a shade of blue. If I can convince David to stay one more day Amy said she would help me paint. Please, David, please!!!





Ok, on to Hannah's room. I think this turned out pretty darn cute for curtains in a package at Lowe's. Don't you, Mom?

One of my favorite moments of the night was introducing David and Amy to our friends David and Amy. Here they are. Aw...how cute!
We are having a few neighbors over this afternoon for a big New Year's Day feast. Can't wait to show you the pics of all the food! Yummy!

No comments: