It's officially been one week that I have been on Weight Watchers. I weighed myself this morning, and guess what??? I am down (drumroll please) 5.5 pounds. Yippeeee....I am so excited. 11.5 more pounds to go. The best part about today? It's a new WW week and I get a whole new set of points to play with.
I am anxious to hear from you all. I have heard from 2 of you that you have lost so PLEASE post a comment and let everyone know how you are doing.
Don't forget to check out Nicole's site on Mondays for her WW report.
Have a great weekend!




3 comments:
OK, i'll post this officially. I lost two pounds and then I ate cookie dough and half a pan of brownies, so I'm back up to my starting weight. I don't have the self control that you do! And I am going out to dinner Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Not to mention Sunday lunch. Really! When will someone invent a magic pill that makes you lose 5 pounds overnight? I promise I won't abuse it!
Down 4 lbs. A lot more to go.
5.5 pounds that's amazing!!!
I'm getting bummed. Took a peek at the scale yesterday and still weigh the same as I weighed when I left the hospital after giving birth to Eva. Ugh. And three weeks on WW! Someone said some bodies just hold onto weight when they're breastfeeding. I sure hope not. We'll see more on Monday.
Post a Comment