Thursday, January 22, 2009

WOW!


What a whirlwind day. We got nearly 1,000 hits on our new website. Not only that, we received full rights to http://www.lazymoms.com/ today. NO MORE DASH. I know this is minor to you, but it is a big deal to us! So, my new e-mail does not require a dash amanda@lazymoms.com We received a ton of positive feedback. It was the most exciting day! I loved everything about it! Leslie and I went out to celebrate. Hop on over to our site and go read all about it.

Big things were offered to us today. We were asked to be on a local Houston morning show around Mother's Day and we were also asked to be on a local radio talk show in early February. We are so passionate and excited about being a Lazy Mom that it is almost ridiculous! Still waiting for that book offer!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't even contain the joy! Who knew that being a Lazy Mom could be so much fun! Loving the adventure and so thankful I get to share it with you!

@nnie said...

omigoodness, i cannot believe it! this is amazing news! i am soooo happy for the two of you!

TLF said...

Thanks for the link..Checking it out now. :)

Denise K. said...

Congratulations and here's to "lazy moms" across America, myself included! :-)